Thursday, February 16, 2012

2.5 Months

Just took my first midterm and did relatively well. Then it dawned on me that I have 2.5 more months...

2.5 months. Wow.

(Sorry I stole this, Sadie...Thanks!!)

I was talking to someone who I just met, and we were talking about the usual stuff that people at BYU talk about (where we're from, what we were studying, what we wanted to do with our lives, etc) and when I told her that I was about to graduate from the photography program with a business minor and then head to LA for an internship, she said that she was so jealous and that I'm so lucky. It's funny, because I guess I've just been taking this opportunity for granted, and what I'm studying for granted. 

I LOVE what I do, and am so excited to go somewhere with it, especially because it's in the arts. And let's be honest: they don't call em starving artist for nothing. And, after reading this post on my friend Sadie's blog, I have a new outlook on this life-changing event. I'll be in a new place, but I will meet new people and have new experiences. Better than Provo or Idaho can offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment