Friday, February 3, 2012

Covergirl Mascara Shoot

I FINALLY got back in the studio...and am glad that I actually remembered how to use the equipment :P It was fun though. So, I made some mock-up ads for Covergirl Eyelights mascara, so don't pay attention to the design, because that's not exactly my forte...and ignore the makeshift brush strokes... haha. I just like to make mock-up layouts so I can see how my photographs would look if they were to go in an ad. But photographing it was sooo much fun and just makes me that much more excited for my internship :)

Anyway, as you can see, one ad is for regular mascara and the other is for waterproof. The waterproof one didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped, but it's good for now. I'll learn how to do it better one of these days... :P




No comments:

Post a Comment